A project for the chronically brave

Since completing #THE100DAYPROJECT, I have been keeping myself busy with a number of different works that aren't "instagram-worthy". I hadn't really thought of doing another personal project, until this came to mind...

Living with a chronic illness means I need to constantly be alert to my body's energy as it can run out pretty quickly. It's always a bummer because I enjoy being productive. When I am forced to lie down because my body is weak, I need to remember that I'm not wasting the day doing nothing. I am actually doing what I need to do: recovering.

Through this mini series, I hope to encourage fellow rest-takers (yes, you who are chronically unwell, yet awesome and brave) to cherish our intermission. We are allowed to pause. We are allowed to breathe.


To follow this project, visit:

#ChronicallyBraveSeries


Let's rest and recover together!

No comments:

Post a Comment