100-day Project

If you're following my Instagram posts, you may have noticed that in mid-April I decided to join Elle Luna's 100-day project. I named my project:

#100daysOfClosePersonsQuotes


...which means, in 100 days I would create 100 artworks of 100 quotes by a close person (a family member, a friend or somebody that I met). Turned out it took longer than I planned so I completed the project at the end of September. Why I chose this type of project? It's because I believe people around me (not just famous figures) possess wisdom, humour, wit, insight or any kind of profoundness if only I pay closer attention to what they say/share.

My highlights/lessons from doing this project:
• Discipline! Commitment! Consistency!
• Maintaining the same enthusiasm from the beginning to the end
• Resisting excuses such as: lack of inspiration, mood, busy schedule, etc
• Inspirations are available everywhere
• Perfection is the enemy of progress
• Comparison leads to paralysis
• Keep creating even when no one noticed
• Keep creating even when no one adored

Here are my top 12 favourite pieces of work:

Feel free to check out the project by clicking on the image below and see whether your quote was (secretly) included:


No comments:

Post a Comment