Day 189

I don't play a lot of games, especially with my phone. It will drain my phone's battery and I don't like getting addicted to such thing (I mean, look at what social media have done to me?). But lately I found a very interesting application that helps training my brain. It also has a cool-looking design so I downloaded it.

This app instantly became one of my favourite games to play when I am "bored":

The app is called 'Elevate'. You can download it on the App Store or Google Play for free.

As you can see from my charts, I've still got a lot to catch up on my listening and reading skills. No, I'm not a nerd or a geek. I'm also not the brightest kid out here. But I find educational game like this quite 'entertaining'. I hope the team behind Elevate keeps developing the app because it's so useful and stimulating!

Well, finally I've got something that will 'compel' me to use my left brain more. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment