Day 183

I was scheduled for another MRI examination today. It's not a frightening process but still isn't a fun thing to do. I was wondering how different or similar the whole test here and in Indonesia would be. Obviously, the costs were huge different. How grateful I am for my family who are willing to do anything, as best as they can, to take care of me. I hoped the result wouldn't make them worry.

Last night, I meditated on Psalm 27 in my quiet time. It was a timely passage to read. Here's what I wrote. . .
What's On My Mind:
a) MRI exam
b) MS progression / healing
c) Returning home
d) Finances and career fate
e) Relationships fate
f) Social life
g) Ministry life
h) Adulthood
i) Personal contribution
j) The future

What's On God's Mind (through Psalm 27):
a) "I am your light and salvation"
b) "I am the stronghold of your life"
c) "I will keep you safe in My dwelling"
d) "I will hide you in My shelter"
e) "I set you high upon a rock"
f) "I have been your helper"
g) "I will receive you"
h) "I hold your head and shoulders above all who try to pull you down"
i) "I've always been right there for you"
j) "I took you in, I hold you close"
h) "Stay with Me, take heart and don't quit. Wait for Me."

My mind = blown. My heart = swoon. Why should I worry? Why did I freak out?

The MRI exam turned out to be bearable. The staff were friendly and comforting. The room wasn't as cold as the MRI room in my hospital back in Indonesia. It didn't take long hours and I was relaxed most of the time. I've got the images / results already, but I don't know how to read them. One of these days I should see my neurologist again. I've got heaps of questions to ask her. Please pray our session will be beneficial and stress-free.


No comments:

Post a Comment