Day 93

And then God answered:
"Write this. 
Write what you see. 
Write it out in big block letters so that it can be read on the run. 
This vision-message is a witness pointing to what's coming. It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait! And it doesn't lie. 
If it seems slow in coming, wait. 
It's on its way. 
It will come right on time." 
(Habakkuk 2:2-3)


What could we all do without (a) vision?

Without vision, I personally may lose my focus on the big picture and become obsessed with the insignificant details of whatever I am working on. I will refrain from making important long-term decisions and may withdraw from loved ones. Even worse, I will deny them the empathy and care that I am usually happy to provide. I may also give into unhealthy sensory indulgences while stuck in a rut – I may eat or drink to excess (heaps of doughnuts/potato chips/ice cream/anything sugary!!) and fail to take care of my long-term physical needs. . . --> read more

May we never lose sight of our God-given vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment