Day 88


I went to my first outdoor movie with my sister and mother. During the summer, Seattle holds this type of event every Thursday in various park. This Thursday they were viewing 'Crazy Stupid Love' at Magnuson Park. It was a pretty relaxed movie to watch with friends. Unfortunately, we weren't very prepared for the windy weather; hence we shivered throughout the movie.

One of many things we noticed throughout and after the screening was how orderly the visitors were. Everyone came into the venue at 7 pm and waited quite long until the movie started, which was right after the sun set (around 9:30 pm). Everyone respected other people's personal space. They kept the grass-field tidy and clean. They picked up their trash and belongings. Something I doubt would happen if this were held in Jakarta. Ha-ha. The movie ended at almost midnight yet surprisingly I didn't experience fatigue! I expected to walk back to our car with draggy leg, but that didn't happen. Maybe it was the cold that kept my body in cooler temperature. How strange. . . Heat and humidity always cause the opposite. I love being in Seattle.


No comments:

Post a Comment