Day 255 + 1

First of all, I made a silly mistake. I miscounted the days of my contemplation (ugh, numbers and I don't match!). Hopefully, this explains the title of this post. This is the last day of 2015, which marks the last post of my 255 days of contemplation. It's hard to believe I've written a lot and now it's time to go back to my physical journal book.

Such an emotional feeling.

I'd like to congratulate us for making it this far. I have been greatly encouraged by those who read and gave comments about my writings. They mean the world to me and I feel valued by the kind support and exhortation.

As much as I enjoy blogging and would love to continue posting my contemplation here, I've decided to stick to the reason why I made this blog in the first place. Some thoughts and feelings are best to stay in a safe and private place, right? (unless you're really really curious, then let's have a deep conversation!) :)

I will still write and make art / illustration, so feel free to follow my Instagram if you're interested.

To finish, I am sharing some of my hopes and goals for 2016.


What are you trying to accomplish in twenty-sixteen?

Remember:
 God delights in our impossible prayers.
— Bob Goff

Here's to a meaningful, less contemplative new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment