Day 253

Where did my contemplation go?

The closer I am to the end of my 255 days of contemplation, the more struggle I have in putting my thoughts into words. Since I haven't given a decent time to ponder over 2015 and get things set for 2016, I decided to share some of the happenings recently:

First of all, some of my skills on Elevate have improved to 'expert'!!! #humblebrag


Secondly, the family on my mother's side gathered for Christmas and we learned about each other's love languages. It's fun to see some of our family members, who haven't heard of 'The Five Love Languages' before, enthusiastically learned and shared their love according to their preferences.
Thirdly, since I am home, I have fallen quite frequently. I don't know what exactly caused it—it could be the weather / temperature, the environment, the food or the stress. It's been wearisome and embarrassing. Practising self control and gratitude has never been harder. I want to be energised and find good balance, but fatigue often catches me and 'proprioception' is not on my side. Where is my Helper?


Then a message of comfort came from Isaiah:
Fresh strength is available to those who tire, drop out, stumble and fall,
but keep on waiting upon the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment