Day 248

Part of me is darn realistic, but the other part is awfully romantic. Sometimes I wonder how could I be both logical and idealistic. It's like having the best and the worst of both worlds. I am a real life oxymoron.

When I interact with people, I like to present my realistic side because it seems safe. I am aware that I am quite an expressive being so I'd like to balance it out by being reasonable. But when I am alone or surrounded by my closest friends, I turn out to be rather schmaltzy and cheesy (hopefully not too much!).

Here's an example of what I would watch when I am being the latter version of me:


It's about two scripted individuals who abandon the performance and allow themselves to genuinely fall in love with each other.

Loving the soundtracks. I am a fan of Cornetto's art of filmmaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment