Day 207

One of my favourite 'forms of advice or encouragement' is presence. I am thankful for some of my friends, who not only send their thoughts and prayers but more significantly, make themselves available for me during this dry season. Presence truly beats presents.

Today I am grateful for Lindsey. She drove all the way from Canada to spend time with me and my family in Seattle. We had Chipotle for lunch and enjoyed free cups of tea at a local tea cafe, Tea Republik. After five years of not seeing each other in person, there were surely so much stories and indie/folk/electronic music to share! Here are some of her music recommendations:
- Little Green Cars / My Love Took Me Down To The River
- Everything Everything / Kemosabe
- Oberhofer / I Could Go
- Geographer / Kites
- Ratatat / Cream On Chrome
- PHOX / Slow Motion
- Oh Wonder
- The Presets / Ghosts
- Amber Run / I Found
- Boy & Bear / Fall At Your Feet

Like I once wrote, I love having ENFP as good friends. Lindsey is definitely one of them.


We didn't get to visit the most hipster place in town but we ended the heartwarming day by enjoying Seattle's most famous homemade ice cream, Molly Moon's.

What a well-spent Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment