Day 206

"Can I hug you?" she asked genuinely.


Today my neurologist gave me some final advice and encouragement as well as books and information about MS. She seemed regretful that I couldn't receive the medication I need while I am in the US. We told her about our plan of seeking better health care in another country and she was supportive and wishing me good wishes.

We believe nothing is useless and nothing is purposeless. It's tempting to doubt and to be skeptical about God's will and plan when things don't meet our expectation. The truth is, God is always faithful and God cares about our wellbeing. We are ready to be led to other opportunities in the near future. We just need to obey and be willing. I'm looking forward to exploring new promising treatment and other possibilities next year.

May God be praised throughout the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment