Day 185

The type of dog you like shows the kind of person you usually fall for. Yeah, that's a new theory I'm currently working on. Ha-ha. This only applies to dog-person, though. Since my family are all dog-people (thank God!), here's our conversation today:

Me: "I think our type of dogs implies the traits we look for in a 'potential mate'."

My sister: "Really? Let's check on our parents!"

Me (to our father): "Paaa... What kind of dog do you like?"

My sister: "Must be a herder or something big and fearless, right?"

Papa: "I like small ones, like the one I used to have... A mixed Chow chow."

Me and my sister: (surprised and laughing in disbelief)

Me: "It says that Chow chow's temperament: Aloof, Loyal, Quiet, Independent. See?"

My sister: "That sounds like Mama! Quiet and loyal. Ha-ha!"

Papa: "Does it also mean she looks like a Chow chow? Hahaha."

Me (to our mother): "Maaa... What kind of dog do you like?"

Mama: "Husky!!"

Me and my sister: (laughing even louder)

Mama: "Why? What's wrong?"

Me: "Husky's temperament: Outgoing, Alert, Gentle, Friendly, Intelligent."

My sister: "That is so Papa!!"

Me: "OK, let's see what our type of dogs say about our future spouse..."

My sister: "I like Golden-doodle. Its temperament: Energetic, Friendly, Intelligent, Trainable."

My brother: "What about me? I like small dogs. Puppies, actually."

Me: "Let's just say you like Terrier types. Russell Terrier or Norfolk Terrier's temperament: Lively, Bold, Alert, Keen, Active, Spirited, Companionable, Lovable, Self-confidence, Fearless, Happy. Whew, that sounds like your type of girl."

My brother: "Okay. Remember, I only like it when it's still a puppy. I'll give it to you once it's grown bigger. Ha-ha." 
Me and my sister: (facepalm) 
My parents (to me): "What do you like?"

Me: "Definitely huge and strong dogs like Bernese Mountain Dog. Its temperament: Loyal, Faithful, Intelligent, Affectionate. Ahhh...!" (immediately googled and pinned heaps of Bernese photos and made a drawing of it)


Don't you just want to hug and cuddle with it?? I want one so bad!! The dog, that is. . .not the man (well, not now but one day. . .maybe). I named him 'Packson', which is based on Copaxone (a medication for MS—ha-ha). Besides this breed, I also like Great Pyrenees, Leonberger, Cuvac, Kuvasz, and of course Golden Retriever.

So, what is your favourite type of dog? Any eerie resemblance to your current mate? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment