Day 178

I am not into interior design or architecture much. But if one day I'll get to have my own house, or at least my own workspace/studio. . .

I already created a board on Pinterest to give me ideas what it will look like and what things to have in it! Ho-ho.

I don't like dark or gloomy space, but I also avoid too colourful and too shiny props and elements. I like moderation and minimalistic design with a touch of natural/classic/timeless material such as wood, bricks or stone. It still has to create artistic atmosphere to awaken some ideas or inspiration and improve productivity.

Actually, I've made a list of items to have in my own future workspace. Here are:

60 MUST-HAVE THINGS IN MY OWN STUDIO

  1. iMac
  2. drawing pen and tablet (or a Cintiq, if I'm rich)
  3. desk
  4. comfy chair
  5. trash bin
  6. stationeries
  7. papers
  8. paint set (Winsor & Newton, preferably)
  9. brush set
  10. pen set (Copic, Artline, Snowman)
  11. marker set (Sharpie)
  12. pencil set
  13. scissor and cutter
  14. glue
  15. sticky tape
  16. ruler
  17. world map
  18. sketchbooks
  19. journal books
  20. canvas
  21. the bible
  22. books
  23. bookshelf
  24. ear/headphones
  25. speakers
  26. cases and containers
  27. scanner
  28. printer
  29. camera
  30. tripod
  31. chargers
  32. desk lamp
  33. post its/stickies
  34. calendar
  35. push pins
  36. boards and whiteboard
  37. cutting board
  38. footrest
  39. blanket/cover
  40. pillow
  41. couch
  42. acoustic guitar
  43. shelves & drawers
  44. picture frames
  45. tissue papers
  46. clock
  47. jars
  48. cups/glasses
  49. small fridge
  50. microwave
  51. snacks
  52. ice cream
  53. tea
  54. room freshener/scented candle
  55. air con
  56. heater (if I live in a 4-season country)
  57. nice window view
  58. natural lights and good room lights
  59. succulents
  60. big stuffed animal to cuddle!

That is all I have in mind (so far). Tee-hee.

Picture source: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment