Day 170

If beautiful things don't ask for attention,
does it mean attention-seekers have questionable beauty?


I love how beautiful the nature in Washington is. It's hard not to try to capture the striking scenery during our recent road trip. These are some of the photos of the trip to Leavenworth a.k.a. zhee German Town. . .


Nowadays I heard more and more people travel to Europe. It made sense because in just a week they get to visit different countries. I don't consider myself as a traveler because I've only been to three continents, so far. I really look forward to visiting Africa, South America, and Europe too.


If one day I get a chance to visit Europe, the countries on my top 10 list are Sweden (or all Scandinavian countries), France, Greece, Liechtenstein, UK, Ireland, Azerbaijan, Spain, Denmark, Switzerland. Then again, traveling is not only about the places I'll see but more about the people I'll meet. I hope to make friends with people from those countries while I am there.


I love going to places with people that are close to my heart. I would like to travel the world with my favourite people twice. Once, to see the world. Twice, to see the way they see the world.


They say that if we want to learn what someone fears of losing, watch what they photograph.
So based on these photos, what do I fear of losing?


No comments:

Post a Comment