Day 71

I missed a few hours of my actual day 71 date!
But I've got a pretty good reason why that happened: I . . . didn't have any contemplation to write and post. LOL.

Blame this movie.

I know I am several months late, but I just spent my midnight watching this sick, close to perfection, out of this world masterpiece. With its breathtaking CG/visual effects, surprisingly believable scenes, over the top script, outstanding casts (Casey Affleck!! *fangirling*) and stellar performance, this film has successfully messed with my mind. Essentially, the story is "what would happen when intuition meets data (senses)".

Too much to contemplate. But, maybe not everything needs to be contemplated. Maybe some things are just meant to be experienced. Who cares if there are flaws or goofs in its plot or scientific facts?

While I'm not quite sure if I wanna re-watch this type of movie over and over again, I think I definitely enjoyed the crazy wild interstellar trip. Merci beaucoup, Monsieur Nolan!

((Among its well-written script—that I didn't get to screen-capture, these are some of my favourite lines...))






No comments:

Post a Comment