Day 69

If life had a remote control for each participant, my most-used buttons would probably be 'rewind' and 'fast-forward'. But I bet I would be using 'fast-forward' more. (I am not much of a present-oriented person, aren't I?)

Envisioning future possibilities often gives me this strange giddy feeling that has an effect on my current mood.

When I think about it, it is actually a bit weird to be filled with enthusiasm today because of something that is going to happen next week. Or, to be so anxious right now, because of something that might or might not happen someday. Isn't that a waste of today's energy?

"So you think if you know what the end is gonna be, you can relax now?" 
Yeah, pretty much... 
"Then you're putting your trust in the result, not in Me."



No comments:

Post a Comment