Day 173

Writing became a heavy task when I felt exhausted. The week has been quite eventful. As you could read from my previous posts, I went out of town with my family for a couple of days and I had classes to attend today and tomorrow. I had been looking forward to this event, which is Animation & Story Masterclass with Pixar's artists, presented by Vancouver Institute of Media Arts. I was lucky to be in Seattle when they're hosting it here.

It's my dream, even before I decided to study Animation in college, to learn from the story and animation experts. Disney/Pixar have always been superior in those two areas, in my opinion. It's a privilege to learn from a few people who are working there — even if it's just for two days. I studied animation in Australia for a little less than three years, but I felt like I've learned more from this event. Ha-ha. I should've studied at Pixar University.


Too bad we weren't allowed to record, take photo or video during the lectures. I am not a person who is gifted with photographic memory so chances are I have already forgotten most of the tips and "secrets" these guys shared.

On the next post, I'll try to share a little bit of infographic or my highlights from the two-day-seminar.


No comments:

Post a Comment