Day 106

Too lazy to contemplate tonight, so I'm making a list based on a Pinterest challenge. It's called "A song that..." Let's see if you and I have similar taste in music, or not :)

Don't judge!

A song that. . .

  • reminds you of your first true love: any song by Matt Wertz, really.
  • is your personal anthem: Violin by Amos Lee (sad, I know—ha-ha).
  • is from a great old movie: Don't You Forget About Me by Simple Minds.
  • makes you turn up the radio: This City by Patrick Stump.
  • you heard again for the first time in years: Gone So Young by Amber Pacific. So embarrassing. LOL.
  • your sibling listened to: Cheerleader by OMI. My sister has been humming that song all week.
  • makes you get up and dance: (I don't dance, but...) Runaway by Mat Kearney and Make A Move by Royal Tailor get me into the groove, sometimes.
  • is a good driving soundtrack: songs by Bear's Den, Jon Foreman, Fiction Family, A Great Big World, The Paper Kites. . .it depends on the mood and the weather.
  • is a great anthem for your country: Indonesia by Amos Lee (honestly, the lyrics don't match the title at all—LOL)
  • is from a great year of high school: any New Found Glory, Blink-182, Yellowcard or The Ataris song.
  • tells a story: Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) by Peter Sarstedt.
  • is with a great beat: Light It Up by Eliza And The Bear (I'm sure there are songs with better beat but nothing else came into mind) or basically songs with folk-ish rhythm.
  • is your guilty pleasure: any song by Westlife or Michael Learns To Rock. LOL
  • by the Beatles that you like: All You Need Is Love (although Hey Jude has been played more on my iTunes)
  • reminds you of a tough time: Broken by Lifehouse.
  • you listen to when you are alone: Seriously? Too many.
  • helps you to relax: Daily Bread by Strahan.
  • you always play air drums to: Closer to Love by Mat Kearney.
  • is heartbreaking: Out of My Hand by Milow feat. Marit Larsen.
  • that you love to sing together: More Than Words by Extreme (classic, I know)
  • comes from a favourite TV series: Daybreak by Michael Haggins.
  • is a soundtrack to your childhood favourite movie: Eye to Eye (A Goofy Movie) and other songs of Disney's classics.
  • is cute to sing with someone special: Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler.
  • you dedicate to someone special: When You Are Near by Marion Grace.
  • you feel like posting right now: I wish I have something easy-listening to share, but lately I've been playing this song by MercyMe to quiet my mind and rest. Feel free to check it out.

Whew, this was harder and more time-consuming than I thought! These answers are definitely not permanent. I can't believe how difficult it is to remember all the songs I used to listen to or over-play. Checking out some old songs on my iTunes playlist made me re-live some old memories.

It's true, then, that some memories are stored in melody.

No comments:

Post a Comment